Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP PROCEDURES
- When dropping your child off at school, you may park on Newcomb Avenue or another side street, and walk your child in through the Westerly Drive entrance. Please note there is 15 minute parking on the side streets near Tenafly High School.
- If you drop your child off directly in front of the High School, please be aware that you may not park your car, but must drop your child off and immediately drive away from the school once they are released to a staff member.
- All students who will be entering kindergarten in the 2016- 2017 school year must be directly walked to their first class by their parent or guardian. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Any concerns about drop off or pick up should be addressed to TPSsummer@tenafly.k12.nj.us. If there is a change in dismissal directions for any student, the summer school office should be contacted at 201-816-4946. Please note that parents who leave children waiting for excessive periods of time after classes have ended will be removed from the program without a refund. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All students who are entering kindergarten in the 2016-2017 school year must be picked up directly from their last classroom. These students will not be dismissed unless this occurs.
- It is advised that parents park and walk to the High School for dismissal. If you choose to park on the side streets at this time, please follow all parking rules posted on the streets.
- Students who attend the summer recreation program will be escorted there by program staff.
Link to summer school brochure 2016
2016 Summer School Key Information
HOW TO CONTACT THE PROGRAM STAFF AND REGISTER:
- The 2016 Summer School Program will be held at Tenafly High School from Tuesday, June 28th through Tuesday, July 26th, from 8:45-11:55 AM.
- The 2016 Summer School Brochure is linked above.
- To email any questions, please contact TPSsummer@tenafly.k12.nj.us. We will reply to your inquiry promptly.
- Questions may be directed to 201-816-4946.
Summer School 2016 Staff Roster
SUMMER SCHOOL 2016 STAFF
Mr. Dan Foerg-Spittel, Director
Mr. Arnold Almaguer, Assistant Director
Ms. Jenna Simon, Registrar/Secretary
Mr. Tyler Lang, Secretary
Ms. Barbara Lyons, Nurse
Mr. Samuel Ahn-Cooper
Dr. Lisa Bianchi
Ms. Josephine Chmielewski
Mr. Brian Cook
Ms. Cristina Cutrone
Ms. Meaghan Kistner
Ms. Stacey Lanni
Ms. Melissa Lorenc
Mr. Thaddeus MacGregor
Mr. Eric Nissenbaum
Ms. Kathryn O’Brien
Ms. Adrienne Parikos
Ms. Marilyn Termotto
Ms. Anne-Marie Tully
Ms. EJ Yoon
Ms. Ellie Zerling
Mr. Anthony Zorovich
SAT Program Faculty
Mr. Tom Hutchinson
Mr. Chuck Rupinski
Ms. Mimi Tang-Johnson